I need a new job for a long time now or I need something completely different in the one I have. I love my job but there are a lot of areas I feel stuck in. I feel I have to bend who I am in many situations and wiggle myself through the day-to-day politics of my company. The thinking about how to do my job without stepping on someone else’s feet or hurting their feelings is taking up more time than actually doing the work for my clients. I love being all out everywhere and this includes my work. I love being intense at work and I love when my intensity brings me to new places and makes me grow personally and financially. I love making money and I love making lots of it. I love getting better and larger in what I do. I love having happier clients who buy more from our company and making the company more money and making me more money. I feel depressed and anxious and stuck when I don’t have this growth. I’ve been asked to step back from several areas at my current job and I’ve seen things go in the wrong direction because of it and it’s been frustrating.
All of this translates into anxiety. I started to feel stressed and overwhelmed in situations that I am usually relaxed in. I started to have anxiety attacks when boarding the airplane to go see my clients. I am usually always nervous when flying but the anxiety now was getting out of hand. My thoughts are racing, I am afraid I forget something essential like my wallet over and over again.
When going into the office in the morning I usually start out happy because I am having such a wonderful life and then I get closer to the office and I start having the racing thoughts and worries about things I have absolutely no control over. When driving home from work I am having a hard time breathing. It’s like all my muscles are tense and I have to force the air into my lungs instead of it just flowing freely.
I know something is wrong and something needs to change…
I started to look around and to review job posting. The more job postings I reviewed the more I knew I was looking for the right people environment rather than a perfect list of items I would be responsible for. I was looking for a people environment where I was boosted and cheered on in what I do best instead of being asked to step back.
When looking at these job postings it seemed impossible to find.
I am looking for my ideal job and the things I want in this ideal job are things I have never seen on anyone’s job wish list before. I feel my ideal job needs to build my body instead of tearing me down. The most important in my ideal Job is that it boosts me to physically thrive. It needs to be a job that doesn’t burn me out and doesn’t give me pains in my body. Pains such as back pain, sleeplessness, inflamed wrists from too much typing, Exhausted eyes from staring at my computer screen for hours and hours in the day without taking breaks.
It felt good to think about what I really wanted.
So what made it on my wish list for my dream job?
– A job where my blood flows freely through my arteries without any restrictions making sure all my cells get all the nutrients they need to be all out in the work I do.
– A job where I feel no restriction in my lungs. Where I naturally inhale air deeply and can exhale to let it all out again without feeling any tension to ensure my cells get all the oxygen they need so I can be sharp, clear and efficient and so that I can make the right decision quickly when required.
– A job that pays me well so that I can replenish.
– A job that’s stimulating so that I can grow new neuro-pathways and let go of others no longer needed.
– A job where my muscles can get tense when they have to do the work and then relax again when moving on to something different.
– A job where my nervous system is healthy and knows when to be on and when to relax as well. Where my neurons know when to pass on information in my brain and when to block it so that I can be most efficient.
– A job where I am wide awake in the morning ready to be active and move mountains after a good night’s sleep.
– A job where I build financial health so I can easily spend money on building myself.
– A job where I make more and more money that I can spend on building a world where people thrive and have no end instead of being burned out and deteriorate.
– A job where I can make more and more money so that I can invest more and more in People Unlimited and Bernie and Jim who are leaders in building a world without death. They build a world where a job like the one I am looking for is possible and I need to pay them well for it.